X98-BT Acoustic Beacon Tester now just £99!
X98-BT ACOUSTIC BEACON TESTER
The X98-BT is a low cost, handheld Acoustic Beacon Tester. It is used to test the operation of the Underwater Locator Beacon installed on all fixed Protective Data Capsules of the VDR and SVDR systems.
- Low cost
- Auto-sensing functionality. Eliminating manual tuning to each different manufacturer’s beacon frequencies.
- Single-handed operation
Engineers carrying out VDR and S-VDR annual surveys as well as Superintendents and ElectroTechnical Officers carrying out routine checks need to test the Beacon located on the fixed data capsule. The X98-BT provides the most cost-effective and reliable solution available.
The AMI X98-BT is designed and priced with the engineer in mind!
All beacons in the 30-45 kHz range
- Used without removing the beacon from the capsule
- Compatible with all major manufacturers; including L3, Consilium, Kelvin Hughes, Furuno etc.
- Audible test result “Power On” Indication
To be used with
Storage of a minimum of 48 hours of data gathered by the voyage data recorder.
The AMI Marine fixed capsule combines high mechanical security with simple operation. Designed with reliability and durability, consequently, the equipment is of excellent build quality.
The Ethernet interface connects the VDR. Also with A 64GB internal memory for a minimum of 48 hours data for recovery.
The Fixed Capsule comprises two sections.
- The base plate is used to attach the capsule to the superstructure of the vessel.
- The main unit is waterproof, fireproof and explosion-proof. It contains the processor module, also the operating system chip and the recording medium. The Main Unit is released from the base plate during the salvage operation after an incident. Therefore, allowing the authorities to examine the recorded data.
The PT9-C Proof Acoustic Beacon is supplied with the 64GB Capsule. It has a 90-day operational life that is compliant with VDR regulations and best practice for S-VDR systems.
- Reliable High-Quality European engineering
- Acoustic Beacon with a 90-day operational life
- Compact size which offers cost-effective shipping
- Fast operation
- Large storage capacity
- Internationally supported with AMI after-sales service
- Easy for an engineer to install
Designed for the 2014 IMO VDR standard MSC.333(90) and IEC 61996-1 Ed 2.0.
- Fully Type Approved
Additionally, see the full range of Engineer Tools
By AMI Marine Ltd
Also, follow us on LinkedIn
Please note that due to the complex nature of shipping for certain products it will be more cost effective to contact AMI directly using the email@example.com address or the telephone number +44 (0) 2380 480450, for a bespoke quotation.
Our team are able to create bespoke quotations for you for all of your needs and delivery requirements.
We are able to ship to all parts of the world. Transit times vary and are usually between 2 and 5 days depending on the destination.
All orders taken through the e-shop are acknowledged by the team at AMI Head Office and an expected delivery date will be advised.
Full terms and conditions are available on the Legal page.