Portasonic CALCULATOR – Tablet-based Flow to Pressure Calculator
New February 2021 Tablet-based Flow to Pressure Calculator using flow rate results from the Portasonic®.
The only instrument capable of determining the pressure required to drive fluids at a specified flow speed.
Software on robust 7” electronic tablet giving the world’s first capability in calculating the pressure required to pump a liquid along a pipe that is travelling at the flow speed measured by the Portasonic®.
For Portasonic 2.FL0 customers: The perfect product and Award-Winning Portasonic to save your flow and pressure results for better reporting. Combine calculated pressure with readings from the Portasonic® 2.FL0 to verify measured flow speeds and rates against a fixed pressure gauge in the system
Multi-Purpose: Works on 23 different common pipe materials: ABS, aluminium, asbestos, carbon steel, cast iron, cement, copper, ductile iron, epoxy, fibreglass, glass, GRP, lead, nylon, PE, PP, PTFE, PVC, rubber, stainless 403, stainless 316, steel, Teflon
There are so many advantages and benefits of using the Portasonic®
- Intuitive: Calculate quickly and easily using an intuitive touchscreen tablet
- Clear Results: Save data to records and export via USB or email to ensure traceability
- Accurate: Accounts for temperature and material roughness to produce results of the highest empirical accuracy
- Reporting: Save the results from your Portasonic® 2.FL0; record and download inspection reports. Filter records by date or by pipe
- Reliable: Facilitate determination of the expected wear and tear on the system caused by pressure. Facilitate risk assessment of high-pressure systems
- Accurate: Provides a non-invasive alternative to pressure gauges
- Flow Rate: Combine with the Portasonic® to verify flow speeds and rates
- Safe: Determine if your pipe is pressurised to within a safe tolerance
- Innovative: Ergonomic design, lightweight, easy to use for all skill levels
Part of the Level-Flow-Pressure Range
See the other 3 products in this range:
- Portatank – handheld ultrasonic tank liquid level indicator
- Portasonic 2.FL0 – handheld clamp-on ultrasonic flow meter
- Permaflow – constant monitoring of flow rate and heat
Portasonic® CALCULATOR is delivered in a package with everything required to carry out testing:
- 7-inch handheld tablet
- Plus accessories:
- USB Cable
- Hand Strap
- USB Charger
- Mini Screwdriver
- User Manual
See the full Ultrasonic Testing range.
Also, follow us on social media