MD69BR Trunnion Mount Bearing Compass Repeater
Compass Bearing Repeater in Trunnion bracket, with precision dual scale 36:1 compass card for taking celestial and terrestrial bearings.
The MD69BR Bearing Compass Repeater is a dual scale NMEA 0183 based heading repeater designed for taking celestial and terrestrial bearings. Equipped with a 36:1 precision dual scale compass card display. Digital heading data (ship’s heading) may be conveniently displayed at any location on a vessel.
With a range of mounting options and accessories, the MD69BR offers a bearing repeater solution for every location and may be bulkhead, surface or pelorus stand mounted. Finished in RAL7040 window grey to complement other external marine navigation equipment.
The MD69BR Bearing Repeater Compass from Marine Data: Flexible in the application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Dual scale 36:1 precision concentric dial display
- Gimballed and balanced for the optimal taking of bearings using the optional MD69AZI Azimuth Sight
- Automatic selection and prioritisation of NMEA heading data type
- Automatic warning of loss of valid heading data
- Automatic detection of a previously lost heading data type without requiring a reset
- True / Magnetic Source Indication
- Local and Remote dimming control
- Watertight and rated to IPX6
- Type approval by DNVGL
- Repeats the heading display of a ship’s magnetic or gyrocompass at a convenient location on a vessel
- Allows celestial and terrestrial bearings to be taken when used in conjunction with the MD69AZI Azimuth Sight or the MD69BC Bearing Circle. The MD60A2K Telescopic Alidade is recommended for making detailed azimuth measurements.
ACCESSORIES & SIGHTS
- MD69AZI – Azimuth Sight with sun filters, Thomson Pattern
- MD69BC – Bearing Circle with sighting vanes and shadow pin
- MD60A2K – Precision Telescopic Alidade
- MD69/21 – Pelorus Stand Compass Bearing Repeater Assembly
- MD69/24 – Pedestal Stand Compass Bearing Repeater Assembly
- MD69/22 – Bulkhead Mounted Compass Bearing Repeater
- MD69BR/BO – Bowl Only Compass Bearing Repeater
By Marine Data
Please note that due to the complex nature of shipping for certain products it will be more cost effective to contact AMI directly using the email@example.com address or the telephone number +44 (0) 2380 480450, for a bespoke quotation.
Our team are able to create bespoke quotations for you for all of your needs and delivery requirements.
We are able to ship to all parts of the world. Transit times vary and are usually between 2 and 5 days depending on the destination.
All orders taken through the e-shop are acknowledged by the team at AMI Head Office and an expected delivery date will be advised.
Full terms and conditions are available on the Legal page.