- Course Recorders
- Special Offers
MD69/24 Pelorus Pedestal Bearing Compass Repeater Assembly
Complete Compass Bearing Repeater Pedestal Stand solution with fitted gimbal and precision dual-scale bearing repeater bowl.
The MD69/24 Pelorus Pedestal Assembly is a complete Bearing Repeater solution with a fitted gimbal and a MD69BR precision dual-scale bearing repeater bowl.
The MD69/24 is a cost-effective solution which is easy to install and extremely rugged. Fully sealed to IEC 60945 Exposed Area Classification and suitable for wheelhouse and exterior deck environments. The Pelorus Pedestal assembly includes the MD96JCB weatherproof terminal box to connect with the vessel’s cabling and extra MD69CPC Canvas Protective Cover.
The MD69/24 Pelorus Pedestal Assembly from Marine Data: Flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Rugged Aluminium Pelorus Pedestal with Bearing Repeater
- Includes MD69BR Precision Dual-Scale 36:1 Repeater Bowl
- Fully Gimballed Bearing Repeater Mount and MD69JCB Weatherproof Terminal Box
- Built-in Dimmer Control
- Included MD69CPC Canvas Protective Cover
- NMEA 0183 Digital Connection
- Fully sealed to IEC 60945 Exposed Area Classification
- Provides a rugged Bearing Repeater solution on a deck or bridge
- Cost effective pelorus pedestal solution
BEARING SIGHTS & ACCESSORIES
- Azimuth Sight
- Bearing Circle Sight
- Telescopic Alidade Sight
- Canvas Protective Cover
- Weatherproof Junction Box
Also, you can see the full MD69 range HERE
- Pelorus Stand Bearing Compass Repeater Assembly
- Bearing Compass Repeater on Bulkhead Mount
- Bearing Compass Repeater on Trunnion Mount
- Bearing Compass Repeater for Universal Retrofitting
By Marine Data
Also, follow us on social media
Please note that due to the complex nature of shipping for certain products it will be more cost effective to contact AMI directly using the email@example.com address or the telephone number +44 (0) 2380 480450, for a bespoke quotation.
Our team are able to create bespoke quotations for you for all of your needs and delivery requirements.
We are able to ship to all parts of the world. Transit times vary and are usually between 2 and 5 days depending on the destination.
All orders taken through the e-shop are acknowledged by the team at AMI Head Office and an expected delivery date will be advised.
Full terms and conditions are available on the Legal page.