AMI Engineer Rugged Tablet
The AMI Engineer Rugged Tablet PCs with Windows allow abuses of everyday on-the-job use. The design enables better withstanding of more challenges than their consumer-grade counterparts, with a much longer lifecycle.
Various inputs and outputs designed to connect to equipment or transfer data and multiple wireless connectivity options bring the adaptability needed to match an ever-changing digital environment.
With many available AMI Engineer Rugged Tablet PC attachments and modules like vehicle docks, docking chargers, hand-strap hot-swappable batteries, UHF, RFID, NFC, fingerprint, QR reader, barcode scanner and more, you’ll be amazed at the increase in productivity seen in your organization.
The AMI Engineer Rugged Tablet has mounting solutions, including vehicle mounts for heavy-duty machines or vehicles.
- Support for Windows 10 system
- Optional 3G/4G all network communication, WiFi, Bluetooth and other communication modes
- 10000mAh battery, 6-8 hours of machine endurance
- IP65 high protection level, by MIL-STD-810G
- Support GPS, Beidou, GLONASS, and more accurate positioning
- 800×1280 IPS, 700nit high brightness screen, more suitable for outdoor harsh environment
- Support 1D/2D, RFID, NFC, ID card and other functional modules for free selection
For additional accessories, please email our sales team at [email protected] or request accessories on the quote page.
Scope of Supply
- AMI Engineer Rugged Tablet x1
- X-Series Data Recorder Software x1
- Docking Station x1
- Back Strap x1
What software is installed on the AMI Engineer Rugged Tablet?
- All necessary software will be pre-installed.
- All documentation for all AMI products is pre-loaded.
- All X-Series Recovery Images and the latest Updates are pre-loaded.
See the X2 VDR HERE.
Is this Tablet used for non-AMI APTs or just for AMI X2?
The user can upload all brand APT software (not supplied by AMI Marine) to complete a variety of software servicing and additional tasks.
X-Series Recorders using the VDR Remote and VDR Playback can use this Tablet to conduct the following work;-
AMI Engineer Rugged Tablet applications
You can complete APT and Playback on the VR2272B/X2272 using the preinstalled AMI Replay and VNC Remote Desktop.
For SMIDS Pro installation, configuring the Dual and Single GNSS Sensors is easy with the AMI Engineer Rugged Tablet.
How will the connection to the X2 work?
- Via Ethernet cable.
What other ways can engineers use the Tablet?
- Engineers can use the serial port to receive and transmit serial data (NMEA).
Why is the Tablet a good solution for engineers?
The AMI Engineer Rugged Tablet allows users to service AMI products. Also, the engineers have full user access to installing any other 3rd party applications of choice.
Also, follow us on social media
|Weight||Device Unit 1014g|
|LCD Panel||10.1-inch IPS 16:10, 1280×800, 700nits|
|Touch Panel||10-point G+G Capacitive Touch Screen Corning Gorilla Glass|
|Camera||Front 2.0MP Rear 5.0MP|
|I/O||HDMI C x 1,|
|USB Type-C×1, USB 2.0 Type-A×1,|
|SIM Card×1, TF Card×1,|
|12pins Pogo Pin x 1,|
|DB9 RS232 x 1, RJ45 x 1,|
|Φ3.5mm standard earphone jack×1,|
|Φ5.5mm DC jack×1|
|Power||AC100-240V, 50Hz/60Hz, Output DC 5V/3A|
|CPU||Intel Core Atom x5 Z8350|
|Type||Li-polymer removable battery|
|Endurance||10hrs (default 50% volume, default 200 nit，
play 1080P HD video)
|WIFI||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4G+5.8G)|
|LTE FDD: B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20/B28A|
|LTE TDD: B38/B40/B41|
|NFC||Optional, 13.56MHz, ISO/IEC 14443A/B,|
|ISO/IEC 15693, ISO/IEC 18092|
|1D||Optional, MOTO SE655E100R|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20 °C ~ 60 °C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-30 °C ~ 70 °C|
|Rugged Feature||IP65 certified, MIL-STD-810G certified|