Analogue to NMEA Interface INT-0057
The INT-0057 is a 12 channel, 24bit Analog to NMEA Converter to convert voltages & currents to digital signals which is used in the marine industry.
Example equipment includes Thrusters, Engine Telegraph, Shaft RPM and other standard Analogue data sources.
The NMEA Converter utilises a high precision 24bit A/D converter with digital filtering for excellent noise rejection, high accuracy and high reliability.
The INT-0057 outputs data through NMEA 0183 and TCP/IP-UDP (Ethernet) protocols simultaneously for interfacing with various ship’s equipment such as ECDIS, VDR, and RADAR.
- High precision 24bit A/D Converter with Digital filter for excellent noise rejection.
- Various input signals ranges for industry standard (0V~5V, ±5V, 0V~10V, ±10V, 4~20mA).
- High input impedance produces no input signal loss (More than 500k ohm).
- Supports both Single ended and Differential type input signal.
- Very High Common mode noise rejection (Large than DC 100V).
- Outputs a NMEA 0183 standard (XDR) and UDP (TCP/IP) datagram through 100BaseT Ethernet.
- Supports IEC 61162-450 mode (Optional).
You can also view the whole Interfacing range HERE.