- VDR System
- S-VDR SYSTEM
- Course Recorders
- Popular Products
X150 BNWAS Motion Sensor
X150 BNWAS Motion Sensor
Passive Infra-Red Motion Sensor – Indoor Use
Allows hands-free resetting of the BNWAS timer by the duty officer. Therefore allowing them to continue with assigned duties without pressing the BNWAS timer reset button.
- Passive Infrared Motion Sensor
- Coverage 120 degrees with a 12m range
- Maximum 2 per system
- Power 12v DC at 18mA
Bridge Navigational Watch Alarm System – X150
Designed for fleet owners, the X150 from AMI is the ideal BNWAS for vessels of any size.
Every aspect of the system has been designed to minimise costs. Also, to provide a convenient, easy-to-fit solution by the ship’s staff.
From using a simple 2-wire connection cable to the functional design of the main distribution unit. The ship’s crew are able to complete the installation due to the X150’s trouble-free and easy design.
Also, the comprehensive installation manual supplied with every system means setup and commissioning are very simple.
What does it do?
The X150-D Display Console shows the current BNWAS status.
- On/Off Status
- Countdown Timer
- Alarm Status
- Selected Cabins
- Active Reset Devices
- System Faults
Internal and external bridge wing mounting is available for the reset buttons and alarms. Additionally, the volume of the alarms can be adjusted. This is for use in different areas such as passageways or ship offices. Also, approved by Class motion sensors may be used on the bridge for more convenient resetting of the timer.
Additionally, a two-year warranty for the system comes as standard. Also, AMI’s global network of trained service agents supports all AMI products. Covering over 100 locations worldwide.
- Integrated ‘Duty Officer Selection’ function. Allows any combination of 5 cabins to receive the 2nd stage alert.
- Current status, countdown timer, selected cabins, active reset devices and system faults. All are displayed on the Main Control Panel.
- Reset buttons and alarms can be mounted inside or outside due to IP66 ratings.
- Stage 2 and 3 alarm volumes can be adjusted in different areas.
- More convenient resetting of the timer as motion sensors may be used on the bridge. (Class permitting)
- Two two-core cabling system allows for easy connection, setup and commissioning using only two core cables throughout the system.
Designed and manufactured in the UK.
X150 BNWAS is fully Type Approved
- IEC 62616
- Also, incorporating MSC128.75
**Please note that the LR Module D certificate has expired on this BNWAS system and that Module B will expire for new installs from Wednesday, 21st June 2023. We are currently looking at BAM compliance for this system but will keep you advised on progress with this via the website.**
Additional Information – MSC 86 legal background
A Bridge Navigational Watch Alarm System (BNWAS) has to be installed as follows:
- Ships of 150 gross tonnage and upwards and passenger ships irrespective of size constructed on or after 1st July 2011;
- Passenger ships irrespective of size constructed 1st July 2011. Not later than the first survey after 1st July 2011;
- Ships of 3,000 gross tonnages and upwards constructed before 1st July 2011, Not later than the first survey after 1st July 2012;
- Ships of 500 gross tonnages and upwards but less than 3,000 gross tonnages constructed before 1st July 2011. Not later than the first survey after 1st July 2013;
- Vessels of 150 gross tonnages and upwards but less than 500 gross tonnages constructed before 1st July 2011. Not later than the first survey after 1st July 2014;
By AMI Marine
Also, follow us on social media
|Dimensions||17.00 × 14.00 × 12.00 cm|