- Course Recorders
- Special Offers
X150 BNWAS System
Watch Alarm System – X150
|Designed for fleet owners, the X150 from AMI is the ideal BNWAS for vessels of any size.
Every aspect of the system has been designed to minimise costs. Also, to provide a convenient easy to fit solution by the ship’s staff.
From the use of a simple 2 wire connection cable to the functional design of the main distribution unit. The ship’s crew can complete the installation due to the X150’s trouble-free and easy design.
Also, the comprehensive installation manual supplied with every system means setup and commissioning are very simple.
What does it do?
The X150-D Display Console shows the current BNWAS status.
- On/Off Status
- Countdown Timer
- Alarm Status
- Selected Cabins
- Active Reset Devices
- System Faults
Internal and external bridge wing mounting is available for the reset buttons and alarms. Additionally, the volume of the alarms can be adjusted. This is for use in different areas such as passageways or ship’s offices. Also, approved by Class motion sensors may be used on the bridge for more convenient resetting of the timer.
Additionally, a two-year warranty for the system comes as standard. Also, AMI’s global network of trained service agents supports all AMI products. Covering over 100 locations worldwide.
- Integrated ‘Duty Officer Selection’ function. Allows any combination of 5 cabins to receive the 2nd stage alert.
- Current status, countdown timer, selected cabins, active reset devices and system faults. All displayed on the Main Control Panel
- Reset buttons and alarms can be mounted inside or outside due to IP66 ratings
- Stage 2 and 3 alarm volume can be adjusted for use in different areas.
- More convenient resetting of the timer as motion sensors may be used on the bridge. (Class permitting)
- 2 core cabling system allows for easy connection, setup and commissioning using only 2 core cables throughout the system.
Designed and manufactured in the UK.
X150 BNWAS is fully Type Approved
- IEC 62616
- Also, incorporating MSC128.75
Additional Information – MSC 86 legal background
A Bridge Navigational Watch Alarm System (BNWAS) has to be installed as follows:
- Ships of 150 gross tonnage and upwards and passenger ships irrespective of size constructed on or after 1st July 2011;
- Passenger ships irrespective of size constructed 1st July 2011. Not later than the first survey after 1st July 2011;
- Ships of 3,000 gross tonnages and upwards constructed before 1st July 2011, Not later than the first survey after 1st July 2012;
- Ships of 500 gross tonnages and upwards but less than 3,000 gross tonnages constructed before 1st July 2011. Not later than the first survey after 1st July 2013;
- Vessels of 150 gross tonnages and upwards but less than 500 gross tonnages constructed before 1st July 2011. Not later than the first survey after 1st July 2014;
By AMI Marine
Also, follow us on social media
|Dimensions||36.00 × 36.00 × 38.00 cm|
For individual component weights and dimensions please see datasheet
|DESCRIPTION||Main Control Panel with Backlit LCD,|
|3 button control and Key Switch for|
|Set Up and Run Mode selection.|
|Audio Visual Alarm with Reset and|
|Emergency Call buttons.|
|ENCLOSURE||ABS Moulded plastic 150 x 80 x 45mm 300g, IP52|
|DESCRIPTION||Ships with DC-150 and|
|3m interconnect cable.|
|ENCLOSURE||245 x 180 x 90mm 800g, IP66|
|DESCRIPTION||Illuminated Reset Button with Audio|
|ENCLOSURE||100 x 130 x 90mm 400g, IP66|
|DESCRIPTION||Illuminated Reset Button|
|with Visual alarm|
|ENCLOSURE||100 x 100 x 90mm 200g, IP66|
|DESCRIPTION||PIR Motion Detector|
|(Max 2 per system)|
|POWER||12v DC at 18mA|
|ENCLOSURE||100 x 60 x 50mm 50g|
|DESCRIPTION||Alarm Sounder with Beacon|
|Adjustable Tone and Volume|
|ENCLOSURE||100 x 90 x 110mm 300g, IP65|
|Adjustable Tone and Volume|
|ENCLOSURE||100 x 90 x 90mm 200g, IP65|
Please note that due to the complex nature of shipping for certain products it will be more cost effective to contact AMI directly using the firstname.lastname@example.org address or the telephone number +44 (0) 2380 480450, for a bespoke quotation.
Our team are able to create bespoke quotations for you for all of your needs and delivery requirements.
We are able to ship to all parts of the world. Transit times vary and are usually between 2 and 5 days depending on the destination.
All orders taken through the e-shop are acknowledged by the team at AMI Head Office and an expected delivery date will be advised.
Full terms and conditions are available on the Legal page.