X-VHFR PLUS AUDIO & DATA RECORDER
A system designed for peace of mind, the X-VHFR Plus is for those vessels exempt from carrying a VDR or SVDR System. It has proved ideal for verifying ship-to-ship and ship-to-shore communications, together with the associated date, time, and location of the vessel.
This system provides a cost-effective means of recording VHF communications, bridge audio, vessel position, AIS and also a single Radar/Chart Plotter image capture.
VHF radio or microphone can be used by the six audio inputs. In addition, the VHF may be connected directly or via a suitable interface where required.
Also, four data input ports are available for direct input or NMEA data. Such as; the GPS, AIS. Radar/Chart Plotter image may also be captured and all saved to the recording medium.
- Ideal for workboats, support, security and port vessels
- The static mode used by Port Authorities for monitoring traffic
- Records VHF Comms, bridge audio, time, date, position and AIS data
- 1TB Storage, holds approx. 200 days of data
- Can be configured to record image data. (Chart Plotter, ECDIS etc)
- Easy to use playback software
- Optional VHF interface available
- Optional Fixed or Float Free Capsule upgrade available
When used in combination with the AMI voyage replay suite, X-VHFR Plus will provide an accurate history of events that promotes crew and vessel safety evaluations. Whether for developmental training or for the refinement of operational procedures after a reported event.
- Touch Screen Console -7”
- Terminal Interface
By AMI Marine
For a bespoke system solution please send your requirements to Sales@amimarine.com
See the X-VHF Plus video
Follow us on LinkedIn
Screen – 305 x 185 x 110mm 2.2kg
- High-Resolution Touch Screen Display
- Ethernet Interface for Data Collection
- 1TB Storage Drive (approx. 400 days data)
- Trunnion Mounted
- 24vDC supplied from the MEU
- 305 x 185 x 110mm 2.2kg
- 6x Audio Channels (2 fixed VHF audio, 4 bridge/VHF audio)
- 4x NMEA Data Inputs
- 2m Interconnection Cable for Display
- Additional Video Input options available
- Extended Storage options available
- 240 x 152 x 78mm 800g
Please note that due to the complex nature of shipping for certain products it will be more cost effective to contact AMI directly using the firstname.lastname@example.org address or the telephone number +44 (0) 2380 480450, for a bespoke quotation.
Our team are able to create bespoke quotations for you for all of your needs and delivery requirements.
We are able to ship to all parts of the world. Transit times vary and are usually between 2 and 5 days depending on the destination.
All orders taken through the e-shop are acknowledged by the team at AMI Head Office and an expected delivery date will be advised.
Full terms and conditions are available on the Legal page.