- VDR System
- S-VDR SYSTEM
- Course Recorders
- Popular Products
W2K-1 NMEA 2000® to Wi-Fi Gateway
The W2K-1 is a rugged and reliable NMEA 2000 to Wi-Fi Gateway with a built-in data logger.
It transfers data from an NMEA 2000 backbone to any device (e.g laptop, tablet or smartphone) connected to it via Wi-Fi and additionally can convert this data to NMEA 0183 using Actisense’s renowned conversion engine.
The W2K-1 has built-in conversion of NMEA 2000 messages into NMEA 0183 sentences thus allowing a wide variety of vessel data (e.g. position, speed, course, wind speed, depth, engine data, AIS messages etc.) to be shared with NMEA 0183 compatible software applications running on connected devices.
All the data received (or a selected subset) can be logged to its internal micro SD card for later downloading to use for analysing the voyage. This is very useful for analysing race data, generating logbooks, diagnosing problems or even sharing your voyage details. Approximately 16 days* of data can be stored on the pre-installed industrial grade micro SD card, which can be upgraded should the user require more storage.
The W2K-1 has the legendary Actisense “Reliability Built-In” along with useful diagnostic LEDs, internal antenna, enhanced password security, full certification and all packaged in an extremely rugged IP67 case.
*Bus load-dependent – can vary between 6 and 100 days
- Converts NMEA 2000 to/from NMEA 0183 (streamed over Wi-Fi)
- Supports both TCP and UDP, streams data using up to three separate data servers
- Data protocols are selectable to be compatible with a huge range of navigation software and apps
- Approximately 16 days of Voyage data recording (upgradable)
- Diagnostic LEDs for NMEA 2000 bus activity and Wi-Fi Status
- Works as an access point and client simultaneously
- Remote Firmware upgradability
- Low power- 2 LEN (100 mA)
- Supports 802.11 b/g/h (up to 150Mbps)
- Automatically measures and reports the NMEA 2000 bus voltage
- User Manual embedded on the device, easily accessible via browser
- Each device has unique default SSID and Password for enhanced security
- Two-in-one NMEA 2000 to Wi-Fi Gateway and data logger
- Enables the use of mobile devices and laptops without the hassle of a physical connection
- Allows compatibility with a wide range of NMEA 2000 & NMEA 0183 applications
- Ruggedised IP67 casing suitable for wet and harsh environments
- Works out of the box with pre-installed industrial grade SD card
- The integrated antenna has less chance of physical damage
- Quick and easy to install
Also, follow us on social media
10.6cm (L) x 7.3cm (W) x 2.4cm (H)