X2 S-VDR (Simplified) with Fixed Capsule
Simplified VOYAGE DATA RECORDER X2
The simplified VDR voyage data recorder has been designed with the combination of a high-performance main processor and Solid-State technology. Consequently, this offers extremely reliable performance with a superior user experience.
Exceeding the MSC.333(90) regulations, the X2 has been designed as a fit and forget system.
Additionally, its high quality 8” (or 9.7”) touch screen can be a useful bridge monitoring tool.
Real-time Data Displays
The main user interface is intuitive and user friendly, allowing seamless access to the recording data in real-time along with simple indications in the event of sensor loss. All data is easily viewed, including separate Radar and ECDIS images, audio channels, storage information and all recorded bridge and navigation data.
The colour touch screen display can easily switch between daytime and night vision mode for operation in darkness.
An incident marker control is present on each page to allow the user to add an entry into the event log for ease of data playback, with a “test on-demand” feature that tests all aspects of the system as required.
Retrofit installations are quick and easy thanks to the S-VDR’s three-wire microphone solution.
- Use existing cabling – no need to run new cables
In addition, the new larger cable management system accommodates bulky VGA connectors and thick power cables to pass into the main unit along with the smaller data cables.
The Float Free and Fixed capsule have a storage capacity of 64GB. Therefore, allowing an excess of the required 48 hours of data storage. The internal Solid-State drive has a capacity of 1TB. This, therefore, allows for around 60 days of storage, double that of the required 30 days as specified by MSC.333(90) regulations.
The AMI Marine Replay software is unique due to having ‘Audio Scan’ and ‘Jump to Incident’ functions to provide intuitive data review by engineers, ship’s crew, and accident investigators.
The data download process is straightforward using a laptop or Office PC connected to the Ethernet port of the touch screen display. The provided download software allows the operator to choose data from the desired time period. Also, with the replay software and configuration files.
- Main Electronics Unit
- Touch Screen Console -8”
- Uninterrupted Power Supply
- Fixed Capsule
- 1x Capture Card
- External and Internal Microphones
Storage of a minimum of 48 hours of data gathered by the voyage data recorder.
The AMI Marine fixed capsule combines high mechanical security with simple operation. Designed with reliability and durability, consequently, the equipment is of excellent build quality.
The Ethernet interface connects the VDR. Also with a 64GB internal memory for a minimum of 48 hours data for recovery.
The Fixed Capsule comprises two sections.
- The base plate is used to attach the capsule to the superstructure of the vessel.
- The main unit is waterproof, fireproof and explosion-proof. It contains the processor module, also the operating system chip and the recording medium. The Main Unit is released from the base plate during the salvage operation after an incident. Therefore, allowing the authorities to examine the recorded data.
The PT9-C Proof Acoustic Beacon is supplied with the 64GB Capsule. It has a 90-day operational life that is compliant with VDR regulations and best practices for SVDR systems.
- Reliable High-Quality European engineering
- Acoustic Beacon with a 90-day operational life
- Compact size which offers cost-effective shipping
- Fast operation
- Large storage capacity
- Internationally supported with AMI after-sales service
- Easy for an engineer to install
Designed for the 2014 IMO VDR standard MSC.333(90) and IEC 61996-1 Ed 2.0.
- Fully Type Approved
Also, it is compatible with the AMI Marine X-VDR and X2272 S-VDR and VDR systems.
- Hardened Fixed capsule
- 15m Cable
- PT9 Ninety ULB
For a bespoke system solution please send your requirements to Sales@amimarine.com
Follow us on LinkedIn
- 10x Audio Channels (8 bridge audio, 2 VHF audio),
- 20x NMEA Data Inputs
- 2x Video Inputs (ECDIS/Radar) additional Video Input options are available
- 2x Ethernet interface for Ship’s Network (ECDIS)
- 1x 1TB Drive – LTRM (30 Days) additional 1TB Drive RT Backup option available
DIMENSIONS: 500 x 570 x 160mm 12kg
- High-Resolution Touch Screen Display
- “On Demand” System Performance Test
- Ethernet Interface for Data Collection
- VESA mounting option
POWER: 24vDC supplied from the MEU
DIMENSIONS: 188 x 245 x 56mm 1.5kg
- 110 to 230vAC 50,60Hz
- Battery Backed
- AC Monitoring
- Battery Health Monitoring
POWER: 24vDC Output
DIMENSIONS: 400 x 300 x 210mm 9.8kg/22.8kg
- 64GB Solid State storage
- 48 hours recording
- Supplied with 15m Cable
- Supplied with PT9 Ninety ULB
POWER: 24vDC supplied from the MEU
DIMENSIONS: 153 x 180 x 236mm 12kg
Please note that due to the complex nature of shipping for certain products it will be more cost effective to contact AMI directly using the firstname.lastname@example.org address or the telephone number +44 (0) 2380 480450, for a bespoke quotation.
Our team are able to create bespoke quotations for you for all of your needs and delivery requirements.
We are able to ship to all parts of the world. Transit times vary and are usually between 2 and 5 days depending on the destination.
All orders taken through the e-shop are acknowledged by the team at AMI Head Office and an expected delivery date will be advised.
Full terms and conditions are available on the Legal page.