Navmaster ECDIS 800 MKIII
Navmaster ECDIS 800 MKIII
Navmaster ECDIS is an established Electronic Chart Display and Information System, incorporating the input of many navigators and Type-approved to the latest IMO standards.
Designed to deliver clear functionality and ease of use in a familiar MS Windows environment, Navmaster ECDIS provides for traditional navigation skills in a modern software application. The ECDIS hardware elements are well-suited for installation on newbuilds and simple to retrofit into existing bridge layouts.
- Advanced route planning & plan documentation
- GPS, gyro, speed log, AIS, ARPA, heading, depth, wind as standard
- Easy chart install & updating via email or internet
- Onscreen access to all main commands
- Admiralty AIO, TotalTide & e-Navigator compatible
- Autopilot control
- Voyage data replay for incident analysis & training
- Remote diagnostics
- Modular hardware for easy installation
- Type-specific Training & Certification onboard*
- Radar image overlay unit – simple to retrofit*
- Pay As You Sail*
- Single ECDIS can be upgraded to dual via network cable*
Items marked *are options
Real-time route monitoring
Navmaster ECDIS automatically displays primary and secondary position and provides vital voyage information including:
- Data from all interfaced sensors
- ARPA & AIS target data
- Heading indicator & forward prediction
- Scaled ship outline
- Warnings & alarms: anti-grounding, safety contours, off-track, wheel over,
critical point etc
- Automatic logbook plus manual entry
- Navigator’s toolkit for drawing lines, points, areas on charts with text
- Manual fixing & event recording
- Logs & Chart status reports – can be exported in MS Office formats
- UKHO AIO & TotalTide integrated
- AIO implementation includes route-checking against both T&P Notices to Mariners and ENC-specific NTMs
Navmaster’s route planning is unique among ECDIS systems and superior to the norm. The resulting passage plan report can be used to conform to the ISM Code and to Company quality requirements.
- Separate WPT & route databases for efficient planning
- Notes can be stored for each WPT & transferred to routes
- Detailed passage plan includes instructions & notes
- Plan report customised with Company name & logo
- Databases exportable to MS Office formats
- Passage plans can be emailed to head offices
- Import/export routes from UKHO e-Navigator
- Import/export routes from MeteoConsult SPOS
ARPA & radar image
ARPA targets are continuously monitored with additional data shown in the side panel.
- Unlimited ARPA targets
- Automatic storage of target data
- Commands quickly accessible from the toolbar
- GoTo target button when target not on the current chart
- Radar image overlay option – simple to retrofit
Combined with ARPA, AIS provides the navigator with a comprehensive presentation of the traffic situation.
- Unlimited AIS targets
- Information filtered between Static, Dynamic and Voyage data
- Quick View button to display text labels
- All targets accessible inside panel
- Easy upload of Own Ship voyage data to AIS receiver
Voyage data record & playback
Navmaster’s VDR feature automatically captures all own and other vessel data without crew action, stores the data
compressed and encrypted enabling voyages to be reconstructed.
This provides vital evidence in the event of an incident, helps to resolve insurance claims and offers a trial manoeuvre and training tool. To playback voyages on another PC requires an office-based Navmaster installation.
- Unlimited data capture period (default 90 days)
- User-defined auto-delete interval
- Playback in real-time speeded up or slowed down
- Navmaster features are fully operational in playback
- Vessel outline is drawn with heading marker & direction vector
Training & Certification
A complete DVD course that trains, tests AND certifies crews – without leaving the ship.
Please ask for a separate brochure.
All components (processor, displays, trackball, keyboard, break-out box) are type-approved individually and as part of Navmaster ECDIS. Modular components offer flexibility at installation and easier maintenance.
The separate break-out box with 8 NMEA ports makes it simple to disconnect any single component and attach a
substitute, in the event of a problem. There are no hidden extras – Navmaster ECDIS is shipped ready for installation.
- 24” LCD display, excellent brightness/contrast, direct dimming control, laminated glass screen,
high-output alarm speaker. Certified to IEC60945. Brackets available for desktop/console-mount.
630 x 467 x 137mm, weight 20.5kg.
- Interface box grouping all NMEA in/out ports into a single unit, external to the ECDIS. Easy to unplug connections in event of a replacement. Provides 8 x NMEA0183 inputs, 4 x NMEA outputs. 191 x 71 x 29mm,
- Intel i5 Quad-core, 4GB RAM, 60Gb solid-state hard drive, dual monitor support. Certified to IEC60945. 6 x USB2.0, 2 x USB3.0, 2U 19” rack-mount case with brackets. 433w (excl brackets), 483w (inc. brackets) x 400d x 88h, weight 10.2kg.
- 19” high-quality TFT display, sleek design, LED backlight technology, full dimming. Certified to IEC60945.
Console-ready. Brackets available for desktop/deckhead mounting. 429 x 382 x 74.5mm, weight 8.2kg.
please contact us for details.
Aftercare and service
JLG aim to provide customers with first-class support and to build long-term relationships. The quality and promptness of post-sale support is very important and can significantly reduce running costs. We
can project-manage installation at a location of your choice and we offer:
- Remote Diagnostics for efficient problem-solving
- Direct access to ECDIS for trouble-shooting (requires Internet)
- Knowledgeable PC Maritime staff for personal support
- Support contract for unlimited advice & free upgrades to allow for regulatory changes
- 24-month hardware warranty
- Planned maintenance & onboard spares service
- E-chart supply & updating – PC Maritime is a Chart Agent for ukho, Jeppesen, Primar and all official chart manufacturers
- ECDIS processor including software
- NMEA connection box (8 in / 4 out)
- Choice of monitor
- 19” ECDIS Monitor with panel mount
- 24” Widescreen ECDIS Monitor with panel mount
From John Lilley & Gilley Ltd
|Dimensions||76.00 × 61.00 × 61.00 cm|
Please see Data Sheet
|Packed Weights & Dimensions|
50g – 76 x 61 x 61cm
Please note that due to the complex nature of shipping for certain products it will be more cost effective to contact AMI directly using the firstname.lastname@example.org address or the telephone number +44 (0) 2380 480450, for a bespoke quotation.
Our team are able to create bespoke quotations for you for all of your needs and delivery requirements.
We are able to ship to all parts of the world. Transit times vary and are usually between 2 and 5 days depending on the destination.
All orders taken through the e-shop are acknowledged by the team at AMI Head Office and an expected delivery date will be advised.
Full terms and conditions are available on the Legal page.