Model 71 Basket Stretcher
A rigid basket stretcher with multiple hand holes, lifting points & footplate.
The Model 71 Basket Stretcher is designed for hand, rope and helicopter rescue. It is suitable for a wide range of situations due to its strong polyethene and aluminium structure. It has optional adjustable lifting bridles and comes complete with patient restraint straps. It has moulded runners and handholds and also resists chemicals and extreme temperatures.
- Easy handling – with four-point lifting bridle and hand holes
- Spacious and versatile – room to accommodate rescue blankets and life support equipment
- Durable – soundly constructed for years of reliable service
- Safe and stable – includes four moveable patient restraints, padded inner and footrest for added comfort
- Easy storage – split version folds in two to save space
- Intrinsically safe – non-metallic option available for use
- Length Width Depth Weight Load Limit
- 2180mm 610mm 190mm 10kg (standard) 272kg
- 11kg (split version) 272kg
WDA licence needed to be able to purchase
By BCB International
Please note that due to the complex nature of shipping for certain products it will be more cost effective to contact AMI directly using the firstname.lastname@example.org address or the telephone number +44 (0) 2380 480450, for a bespoke quotation.
Our team are able to create bespoke quotations for you for all of your needs and delivery requirements.
We are able to ship to all parts of the world. Transit times vary and are usually between 2 and 5 days depending on the destination.
All orders taken through the e-shop are acknowledged by the team at AMI Head Office and an expected delivery date will be advised.
Full terms and conditions are available on the Legal page.