- VDR System
- S-VDR SYSTEM
- Course Recorders
- Popular Products
MD74HR/W Weatherproof Digital Compass Repeater Display
The MD74HR/W is a Weatherproof Digital Heading Repeater with an LCD display & high visibility LED Turn Indicator, capable of displaying the Rate Of Turn or Course To Steer.
The MD74HR/W is the weatherproof version of the MD74HR NMEA-based heading repeater with an LCD display. Digital heading data (ship’s heading) may be conveniently displayed at any location on a vessel. The MD74HR/W features a high visibility LED Turn Indicator, which can display either the Rate of Turn or the Course to Steer.
Compact and rugged, the MD74HR/W offers a heading repeater solution for locations with limited space. Fully sealed to IEC 60945 Exposed Area Classification and may be either bulkhead or panel mounted. Finished in Window Grey (RAL7040) Semi-gloss Powder Coat to complement other marine navigation equipment.
The MD74HR/W Heading Repeater from Marine Data is compact and rugged, flexible in application, and easy to install and maintain.
- Back-lit LCD Heading Display and Heading Type with a red tint
- High visibility red LED Turn Indicator
- No internal moving parts
- NMEA 0183 Digital Input
- Automatic selection and prioritisation of NMEA heading data type
- Automatic indication of loss of valid heading data
- Automatic detection of previously lost heading data without requiring a reset
- True / Magnetic Source Indication
- Rugged Construction
- Local Dimming Control
- Fully sealed to IEC 60945 Exposed Area Classification
Repeats the heading display of a ship’s magnetic or gyro compass at any convenient location on a vessel
MD74TB – Bulkhead Trunnion Mounting Kit
MD74DIM – Remote Dimming Control
By Marine Data