- VDR System
- S-VDR SYSTEM
- Course Recorders
- Popular Products
MD67RDI Weatherproof Dial Rudder Angle Indicator
Weatherproof Rudder Angle Indicator with 118mm compass dial in a compact powder-coated aluminium casing with rotary control.
The MD67RDI is a weatherproof, NMEA-based Rudder Angle Indicator. It is housed in a robust, compact aluminium enclosure fully sealed to IEC 60945 Exposed Area Classification for external or internal use and is ideal for any vessel.
The MD67RDI provides a clear, easy-to-read 118 mm diameter analogue display that is graduated in 1-degree increments. Rudder deflection range: Up to 40 degrees to Port and Starboard. It features a tough polycarbonate faceplate and a rotary encoder control for varying the background and pointer illumination.
This unit may be either bulkhead or panel mounted. Finished in Jet Black (RAL 9005) Fine-texture Powder Coat to complement other marine navigation equipment.
The MD67RDI from Marine Data is flexible in application easy to install and maintain.
- Weatherproof Marinised Rudder Angle Indicator
- Clear and Easily Readable Dial Display
- Displays Rudder Angle up to 40° Port and Starboard
- Accepts Digital RS422 NMEA 0183 (RSA) data from a Rudder Angle Transmitter
- Bulkhead or Panel Mount Options
- Rotary Dimmer with Push Control
- Fully sealed to IEC 60945 Exposed Area Classification
- Wheelmark Approved when installed as part of a Marine Data Rudder Angle Indication System
- External use on a seagoing vessel
- Used to display RSA Rudder Sensor Angle Data transmitted from marine equipment compatible with the NMEA 0183 data protocol
- Two units may be used to display dual rudder positions
Panel Mounting Kit (Supplied)
MD01/PMD – Remote Dimmer Control (0-24 V dc)
MD67TB – Bulkhead Bracket Mounting Kit