- VDR System
- S-VDR SYSTEM
- Course Recorders
- Popular Products
LENS (for surface vessels) Sensor and Hull Fitting
LENS electromagnetic sensor and hull fitting
The LENS sensor is designed to give the highest performance on double-hull ships. It is available in a dual-axis version (longitudinal and transversal speed).
It is built of epoxy resin, providing an exceptional life to the equipment.
- Sensor mounted into a hull fitting:
- Either stainless (for steel hull),
- Or aluminium (for aluminium hull),
- Flush mounted type, electable by the diver.
- Frequency: 8 Hz,
- Voltage: 18 VDC,
- Inductor voltage: 50 mA,
- Sensitivity: 1.4 miliohm / knot.
- Dual axis version: longitudinal and transversal speed
|LENS HULL-FITTINGS (for double hull)|
|LENS SENSORS (retractable by diver – no gate valve)|
- Diameter: 130 mm
- Length: 115 mm
- Weight: 5.1 kg
You can also see the full Ben Marine range HERE