IC-M94DE VHF Marine Transceiver with DSC & AIS Receiver
Icom brings all the features of your fixed VHF to a hand-portable with the introduction of the all-new IC-M94DE…the world’s first marine VHF hand-portable radio with an integrated AIS receiver as well as DSC and GPS.
The IC-M94DE is the first handheld radio that offers users receive information broadcast by other AIS-equipped vessels. The IC-M94DE provides vessel traffic information shown on the radios large clear display. With its elegant design and abundance of simple to use features this is a game-changing device for anyone who ventures out to sea for recreation or work.
Worlds First Handheld Marine Radio with AIS Receiver
AIS receiver and DSC function add further assurance for safety at sea. The integrated AIS receiver displays vessel traffic information is shown on the screen. The AIS target call function allows you to easily set up a DSC individual call. Distress calls can be made with the rear panel distress button.
6 W RF Output Power and 10 Hours of Operating Time
The IC-M94DE’s 6 watts of transmit power provides an extended communication range for the user. The supplied BP-306 high capacity 2400 mAh (typical) Li-ion battery, provides 10 hours of operating time, under normal conditions*.
* Approximate, typical operation with 5:5:90 duty ratio.
Class-Leading 1500 mW Audio Output
Icom’s custom high-power capacity speaker delivers a loud 1500 mW (typical) audio output with improved acoustic sound clarity for noisy maritime environments.
Simplified Navigation Function
The Navigation function guides you to a specified waypoint. You can assign up to 50 favourite fishing spots or destinations as waypoints.
Float’n Flash and MOB Auto Set Functions
The radio floats and the LCD screen, keys and rear panel Distress button flash to help you retrieve it from the water. Pressing the distress button while Float’n Flash is working will transmit the MOB distress signal.
- Integrated GPS receiver
- Active noise-cancelling technology
- IPX7 submersible (1-metre depth of water for 30 minutes)
- Dualwatch and Tri-watch functions
- Favourite channel function
- Supports 4-digit channels
- AquaQuake prevents audio degradation from a water-logged speaker
- Worlds First Handheld Marine Radio with AIS Receiver
- Class-H DSC
- New Rubberised backlit keypad for improved tactile button operation.
- 10 Hours (approx.) of Long Operating Time*
- 6 W RF Output Power
- Class-Leading 1500 mW Audio Output
- Active Noise-cancelling Technology
- Simplified Navigation Function
- Float’n Flash and MOB Auto Set Functions
- AquaQuake Function
- * Approximate, Typical operation with 5:5:90 (Power save ON)
Please note that due to the complex nature of shipping for certain products it will be more cost effective to contact AMI directly using the email@example.com address or the telephone number +44 (0) 2380 480450, for a bespoke quotation.
Our team are able to create bespoke quotations for you for all of your needs and delivery requirements.
We are able to ship to all parts of the world. Transit times vary and are usually between 2 and 5 days depending on the destination.
All orders taken through the e-shop are acknowledged by the team at AMI Head Office and an expected delivery date will be advised.
Full terms and conditions are available on the Legal page.