The Portalevel Intrinsically Safe
Coltraco Ultrasonics are proud to inform you they design and manufacture an ATEX Category 2 (IECEx Zone 1) Approved model of Liquid Level Indicator. Utilising the same liquid level detection technology as their flagship Portalevel® Max. Along with years of continuous refinement and offering three calibration modes and four separate power settings making the Portalevel® Intrinsically Safe the most versatile unit yet.
It is the only unit in the world with the unique certification marking; II 2 G Ex ib IIA T4 Gb and is capable of testing a wide range of fire suppression agents. Such as CO2, FM200™, NOVEC™ 1230, old Halon agents, FE-13™, FE-25™, NAF S III™ and all core Clean Agent Systems installed in a hazardous environment.
The Portalevel® Intrinsically Safe It is the only ExVeritas approved Portalevel® model available from Coltraco Ultrasonics.
Intrinsically Safe Ultrasonic Level Indicator – Fire Safety in Hazardous Zones
- Approved to Zone 1, II 2 G Ex ib IIA T4 Gb standard. The Portalevel® Intrinsically Safe is safe to use when working even in the most hazardous of environments and is the only unit in the world to have this unique classification.
- Its primary function is to detect the liquid level in fire suppression cylinders. Including CO2, FM200™, NOVEC™ 1230, old Halon agents, FE-13™, FE-25™, NAF S III™ and all core Clean Agent Systems when the systems are installed in ATEX Zones.
- Critically, this removes the need for manually weighing the cylinders or inspecting fire systems using a Hot Work Permit and offers significant time, cost and safety benefits.
Maintain fire safety in safety-critical areas
The Portalevel® Intrinsically Safe is intended for use in areas where an explosive atmosphere is likely to occur in normal operation and must ensure a high level of protection. Examples of these areas are environments with gas, vapours and mists (IECEx Zone 1) such as:
- LNG Tankers
- Offshore Platforms with flammable gases
- Chemical plants
- Hazardous material storage facilities
- Automotive paint booths
- Gas plants and facilities
- Aircraft hangers
- Fuel servicing areas
- The Portalevel® Intrinsically Safe is ATEX Category 2 (IECEx Zone 1) Approved with II 2 G Ex ib IIA T4 Gb classification, it is the only unit in the world to have this unique classification.
- The Portalevel® Intrinsically Safe is a specialist variant of the UL Approved Portalevel MAX®, our eighth-generation portable ultrasonic liquid level indicator with intrinsically safe approval by ExVeritas.
- The most versatile unit on the market which uses the same liquid level detection technology as Coltraco’s flagship Portalevel MAX®, but with more calibration and power settings allowing greater control over your testing. capable of testing a wide range of fire suppression agents, such as CO2, FM200™, NOVEC™ 1230, old Halon agents, FE-13™, FE-25™, NAF S III™ and all core Clean Agent Systems installed in a hazardous environment.
If you would like more information and pricing for the Portalevel® Intrinsically Safe please do ask, we would be delighted to help you.
+44(0)2380 480 450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org