Analogue to NMEA Interface
The ‘X16-A Analogue to NMEA Interface’ is designed to convert variable analogue signals into an NMEA data sentence which can be recorded by a VDR, for example, in a simple to understand format.
Example equipment would be Thrusters, Engine Telegraph, Shaft RPM and other standard Analogue data.
- LEDs to indicate function and data activity.
- Clear Perspex safety guard
- Jumper selectable AC/DC inputs
- NMEA Pass through facility
- 16 individually isolated monitored inputs
- Input for Backup 24v