Bridge Navigational Watch Alarm System
Designed to meet all requirements specified by the IMO, international class societies and flag states, the KW810 combines quality, performance and sophisticated aesthetics.
It is ideally suited to larger more modern vessels and offers practical functionality to ensure there is activity on the bridge.
In addition to the standard "push to reset" controls the KW810 offers the option of a passive infrared detector. When the sensor detects movement on the bridge, it will automatically reset the BNWAS counter, leaving the OOW free to carry out his normal duties without the concern of manually resetting the BNWAS.
The equipment brings peace of mind to ship owners and managers for dealing with strict operational procedures, while offering immediate compatibility with current and future IMO amendments.
- Fully type approved BNWAS system according to, MSC128 (75), IEC60945 & IEC62616
- Stylish yet functional, fits unobtrusively into IBS consoles
- Ergonomically designed, intuitive touch screen operation
- Durable capacitive touch technology, zero maintenance
- Easy installation, smart cable runs reduce costs
- Future proof interfacing to accommodate forthcoming IMO requirements
- Pre-sale advice and technical support
- Worldwide sales and Service network
- Peace of mind with AMI 3 year warranty
Monitor and Alert Panel & The Main Electronic Unit
Passive Infrared Detector (PIR)
Remote Alert Panel
Sounder Alarm Beacon
Watch Alert Panel